AirShield - The Most Advanced Food Shield
The Future of Food Safety
The AirShield Food Shield is only available for custom order!
Contact us to learn more!
Featured in global media outlets such as the Washington Post, FoodSignPros' patent-pending AirShield is blowing away the food industry. It represents the future of sneeze guard and food shield technology.
The AirShield is made of continuously blown air that creates a "shield" in front of the otherwise unprotected sides of your sneeze guard(s). This "shield" of air diverts airborne hazards away from your display food. The protection is nonstop and dependable in all areas, both before, during and after a customer accesses your food or high traffic zones. Customers can reach straight through the "shield" with ease to access the food within, while airborne hazards cannot. Learn more.
This new technology protects your roller grill from airborne hazards while promoting the sales-inducing aroma of your favorite roller-grill products. This advanced and innovative new technology is easy to use. It attaches to your existing food shields and sneeze guards on your buffet or in your cafeteria. The new shield add-on coordinates with your existing glass and stainless steel food shields. Who knew the latest advance in food safety could look this sleek and be this easy to use?
Our food shield brings safety and profits!
Regular sneeze guards and food shields offer no lateral protection against airborne hazards. Fully enclosed sneeze guards, on the other hand, offer lateral defense against airborne hazards. However, they thwart what makes roller grills so profitable—the sensory stimulation and aroma of rotating, glistening food, cooked to perfection.
FoodSignPros' patent-pending AirShield™ provides the best of both worlds—lateral protection against airborne hazards while promoting even more sales-inducing aroma than before. But don’t take our word for it. Ask the FDA!
The FDA explicitly recognizes air curtains as an effective way to protect food from airborne hazards.
- According to the FDA, airborne hazards, such as “microbes,” often “originate from people” and travel “considerable distances on air currents.” Food Code ¶ 3-306.11, Annex 3.
- For this reason, the FDA requires display foods to be protected from airborne hazards by sufficiently “effective means.” Food Code ¶ 3-306.11.
- The FDA explicitly states that “air curtains” do an effective job protecting against airborne hazards. See, e.g., Food Code ¶ 6-202.15(D)(2) (including hazards as large as “flying insects”).
- Therefore, the FDA holds that a sneeze-guard air curtain does effectively protect food against airborne hazards.
Beyond that, the AirShield™ benefits both your wallet and the world. Food that becomes contaminated must be thrown away. See, e.g., Food Code ¶ 3.307.11(A)-(D). Our food shield reduces the amount of food that becomes contaminated. Therefore, the AirShield™ reduces the amount of food that you must throw away. That is good for both the world and your wallet!
Features and Description of the AirShield Food Shield
- Lasts 50,000 hours
- Plugs into a standard 110v outlet
- Puts out 350cfm of air and spins at 4500rpm
- Easy to use.
- Helps your customers. Allows them to safely serve themselves.
- Made from FDA listed polycarbonate. Has Aluminum side frames and brackets.
- Product attaches directly to your existing food shields. Provides a constant shield while in use.
- Optional HEPA filter available
- Includes slots for custom signage.
- For best results, pair with FoodSignPros' award-winning food shields and sneeze guards.
Only available for custom order!
Feel free to contact us to learn more!